Home » 2014 » May

Monthly Archives: May 2014

Mad Dogg Athletics Teams with Philadelphia Insurance to Offer Professional Liability Insurance for Our Instructors

PhilyInsurance Insurance Aliance

You invest your time and skill in the health and safety of your clients. Now protect your career for as little as $12 a month. No matter how cautious you are, the risk of injury is always present when you train your clients. From trip-and-fall risks, to personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment claims, having the proper coverage will ... Read More »

A Guide to Spinning® Energy Zones for Heart Rate Training

Training in the Spinning® Energy Zones: Get in the zone and advance with heart rate training

The Spinning® Energy Zones™ (EZ) are divided into five different heart rate ranges that emphasize a different workout intensity. Working in each Energy Zone is important for a balanced exercise program, which improves all aspects of your fitness, including mental and physical endurance, strength and performance. You can also ask your Certified Spinning Instructor how to use the Spinning Energy ... Read More »

Research Reveals Caffeine’s Perks

health benefits of caffeine

By Shannan Lynch, PhD, CSCS, HFS, CISSN This article presents new research that challenges previous notions about caffeine; shedding light on some of its benefits and helping us better understand how caffeine affects us. Caffeine is the world’s most consumed stimulant — and I’m among those who partake of it. Openly, I admit, I drank two cups by the time ... Read More »