Home » Advance Your Knowledge

Advance Your Knowledge

Creating the Perfect Introductory Speech

By Jennifer Ward, RD, LDN, CLC, CPT It’s often said that as part of an introductory speech, a good Spinning® instructor will ask their riders if anyone in the class has any special considerations. While initially this sounds like good advice, what rider would want to admit in front of the entire class that they have a heart condition, if ... Read More »

How to Prepare for a Twilight Ride

By Kate Amos The leaves are falling, the air is growing colder, and the days are getting shorter, but that doesn’t mean your bike needs to collect dust until spring. With the right attitude and the right gear, evening rides can be a great way to relieve stress after work or start putting in base miles for next year’s race ... Read More »

Back to the Basics

By Melinda Massie In a recent Spinning® class, I asked my riders to visualize freeing themselves in class, to expose themselves to whatever might come their way. Spinning workouts give you the unique opportunity to push yourself to new limits and tackle any challenge that presents itself. As I listened to my own words, I wondered if I had become ... Read More »