Home » Global Rides & Events

Global Rides & Events

Spinning® Global Rides Presents: Spinning® Experience | Netherlands

SPEX_EU TeamWP

We started it all. And we’re just getting started. This is Spinning® Experience — the original, authentic, exhilarating experience. Spinning Master Instructor Andre Struik recalls the two day event that gets better each year with more workshops and continuing education followed by a marathon day of Spinning rides. At this year’s Spinning Experience, we experienced a challenging, exhilarating and fun event. ... Read More »

World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference 2015

wordpress_save_date_wssc

Save the date! May 29th-31st, 2015  — Miami Florida. We’re bringing the fitness community together. The WSSC Conference is the epicenter for fitness professionals around the world, and its back for its 16th year to bring the fitness community together. We’ve added new flavor and mixed it up with: the latest Spinning® classes and themed rides, fitness and sports performance ... Read More »

Join Us! Spinning Nation® 2015

Spinning Nation

Spinning® will team up with gyms and studios across the country to host Spinning Nation® on Saturday, February 28, 2015!  Join us for the largest charity ride in the country, raising money for the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement. Go Red For Women raises awareness for the silent killer known as heart disease. You can help raise awareness ... Read More »

The iPad Ride 2014 | Florida, USA

iPad-ride

By Rodrigo Vilches, Spinning® Master Instructor “It all started in 2010, when Jordan Rudess, a virtuoso keyboardist in one of my favorite bands, Dream Theater, released an iOS app. I was very curious about this so finally I downloaded it and I was very impressed. I put my guitarist skills to work and utilized my knowledge to modify the sounds, scales, ... Read More »

Spinning® International Team Spotlight

Renais-Day-Italia-C

Spinning® rides are happening all over the globe—in the most unlikely places. Each event is bigger than the next, whether the rides are for charity or for building the community, each successful ride demonstrates Spinning as the global leader in indoor cycling. Find out from Andre Struik, Spinning Master Instructor and International Program’s Manager at Mad Dogg Athletics, what makes ... Read More »

Spinning® Experience in Netherlands

experience global rides

Since 2002, Spinning® Experience is the largest and most unique Spinning® Global Ride event in Europe with participants from all over the planet! This year’s event had over 450 participants and 4 Master Instructors (Tracy Aldereyaane, Chantal Janssen, Javier Santin and Mark Tickner) and was an incredibly motivating and energizing experience. Mad Dogg Athletics Europe has set a new standard ... Read More »

The 15th Anniversary of the World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning Conference

wssc 2014 Miami

The 15th Anniversary of the World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning Conference brought back people who have been attending the event from the very first year. The weekend was filled with amazing new sessions from Zumba®, Spinning®, Peak Pilates®, Ugi® and more! The 15th anniversary kicked off in Miami with Josh Taylor’s GHOST ride, a different ride than any other over the past ... Read More »

Spinning® Nation 2014: Event Re-cap

Actor and Certified Spinning® Instructor, Reno Wilson, leading Spinning Nation 2014 in support of Go Red For Women® and the American Heart Association

This past Saturday, the Spinning® Nation 2014 event was held at Official Spinning Facilities across the nation, and we had an incredible time! The event was co-sponsored by the American Heart Association, (AHA) for the first time, and this year, the partnership was called “Go Red For Women®”, supporting heart disease awareness specifically for women. Heart disease is the leading cause of ... Read More »