Home » Global Rides & Events

Global Rides & Events

ECA Conference 2015 | New York, USA

By Tami Reilly The Conference Experience … it’s like Disney Land to the fitness professional! And the ECA Conference in NYC was no exception. What an honor to present in NYC with a crowd dedicated to inspiring and motivating the masses! Representing Mad Dogg Athletics with a BodyBlade® and a Ugi® session, I had the pleasure of working with an ... Read More »

Spinning Nation® 2015

Spinning-Nation-banner

On February 28th, thousands of passionate and energetic riders joined us for Spinning Nation® to support the fight against heart disease. On behalf of everyone at Spinning Nation and Go Red For Women®, we’d like to thank you for all your support for this year’s event. By Participating in Spinning Nation®, You Helped Raise $60,481 for the American Heart Association’s ... Read More »

Ride for a Cause: Pedal4Pattison’s | South Carolina, USA

pedal4pattinsons

On Saturday March 7th, 2015, the 8th annual Pedal4Pattison’s successfully raised $278,000 after a 4-hour marathon ride. Over the past eight years, the annual ride-hosted every year by Charleston RIDE™ in Charleston, South Carolina, has raised $1.4 million to help meet the needs of children with multiple disabilities. Heroes everywhere! For the children of Pattison’s D.R.E.A.M. Academy, their challenges are an ... Read More »

Spinning® International Masters Day (IMD) | Italy

Luciana Marcial-Vincion

Video courtesy of the Italian Spinning® Team On February 7th and 8th, 250 riders came together for the annual International Masters Days, held in Tuscany, Italy. Featuring an International MI Team, the event began with a video montage (found above) of athletes breaking records alongside Al Pacino’s famous inch by inch speech from Oliver Stone’s film, Any Given Sunday. Record ... Read More »

World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference 2015 | Miami, Florida USA

wssc_660x330_spinning

The World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference is open for registration! Sign up for your session today before it’s full! Connect with the ultimate, global fitness community at The World Spinning® and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference. It will ignite your passion and fuel your spirit! WSSC continues to serve the needs of fitness and health professionals around the world ... Read More »

Spinning® Global Rides Presents: Spinning® Experience | Netherlands

SPEX_EU TeamWP

We started it all. And we’re just getting started. This is Spinning® Experience — the original, authentic, exhilarating experience. Spinning Master Instructor Andre Struik recalls the two day event that gets better each year with more workshops and continuing education followed by a marathon day of Spinning rides. At this year’s Spinning Experience, we experienced a challenging, exhilarating and fun event. ... Read More »

Join Us! Spinning Nation® 2015

Spinning Nation

Spinning® will team up with gyms and studios across the country to host Spinning Nation® on Saturday, February 28, 2015!  Join us for the largest charity ride in the country, raising money for the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement. Go Red For Women raises awareness for the silent killer known as heart disease. You can help raise awareness ... Read More »

The iPad Ride 2014 | Florida, USA

iPad-ride

By Rodrigo Vilches, Spinning® Master Instructor “It all started in 2010, when Jordan Rudess, a virtuoso keyboardist in one of my favorite bands, Dream Theater, released an iOS app. I was very curious about this so finally I downloaded it and I was very impressed. I put my guitarist skills to work and utilized my knowledge to modify the sounds, scales, ... Read More »