Home » Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness

Paleo Curried Chicken and Cabbage | The Paleo Chef

curried-cabbage-chicken-salad-Paleo-chef

Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week’s recipe for paleo curried chicken and cabbage courtesy of Mary Shenouda. Check out more of Mary’s paleo recipes on her blog, The Paleo Chef. Ingredients: 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo 1 tbsp curry spice 2 tsp ginger 2 tbsp cashew butter 1/2 ... Read More »

Spinning® Sneak Peek June 2015

sneak-peek-june-2015

Throughout June, we here at Spinning® are celebrating the latest in cycling and fitness technology as we honor dads and grads. We have the best gifts in mind and the best inspiration for dads who want to change their “dad bods.” Advance Your Knowledge Teaching special populations is something every instructor encounters, but this month, we’re sharing instructors who have ... Read More »

Two Myths That Mis-shape Your Mindset (and Your Body)

myths-misshape

By Chere Lucett Over coffee the other morning, my friend started telling me about this amazing exercise that “literally melts away fat from your abs.” I almost choked on my Gevalia dark roast and tried my best not to roll my eyes. I’ve been in the fitness industry for 20 years, written countless articles, researched high-level current concept papers and ... Read More »

Paleo Faux-Tato Salad | Coco’s Paleo Kitchen

fauxtato-salad-feature

Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week’s recipe for paleo lobster salad with lemon herb aioli courtesy of Valerie Coco; check out more of Valerie’s paleo recipes on her blog, Coco’s Paleo Kitchen. Directions: 1. Steam chopped cauliflower just enough to still have a bit of bite to ... Read More »

Paleo Broccoli Salad | The Feisty Kitchen

paleo-broccoli-salad-final-feature

Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring you health conscious foodies the delicious meals and desserts.  All of these recipes are created by food and nutrition bloggers who cook and eat according to the paleo diet. The paleo, or paleolithic, diet focuses on increasing proteins and limiting carbohydrates while eliminating dairy, grains, and processed foods.  Whether ... Read More »

Exercise Barriers and Solutions in Allergy Season

Allergy-Season

By Maggie Winzeler of Wellnesswinz.com If you’re one of many individuals who suffers from seasonal allergies then you may be feeling blue during the early spring weather because you can’t fully enjoy exercising outdoors. If your head feels like a kettlebell has been shoved inside it, and your water-logged eyes are drawing inquisitive looks from co-workers, then it may be ... Read More »

Paleo Broccoli Bacon Salad | The JoyFull Belly

Paleo-Broccoli-Bacon-Salad-The-JoyFull-Belly

Our Spinning® health experts have teamed up with Primal Kitchen to bring foodies healthy and delicious meals and desserts. We bring you this week’s recipe for paleo broccoli bacon salad courtesy of Jenna Pacini; check out more of Jenna’s paleo recipes on her page, The JoyFull Belly. Bacon Broccoli Salad: Ingredients: 2 heads broccoli cut into bite size pieces 1 cup chopped red cabbage ½ English cucumber ... Read More »