Home » Love Your Ride

Love Your Ride

The Spinning® Holiday Gift Guide

The holidays are here, which begs the question, “What gifts do I get my loved ones, or even myself?” Luckily, Spinning® has your fitness needs and cravings covered with our Gift of Spinning sale. Whether you are a Spinning instructor, rider or studio owner – we have the best deals for you to ring in the New Year in style ... Read More »

Giving the Gift of Fitness

By Kate Amos When you were younger, nothing said disappointment like opening up a present on Christmas morning, only to find a new pair of socks inside. But as we grow older, our priorities change, and a new pair of socks might be just what we want this holiday season. Fancy new gadgets featuring the latest technology might seem like ... Read More »

The Boom in Boutique Fitness

By Kate Amos Smaller spaces, less equipment, fewer patrons—when it comes to boutique fitness studios, sometimes less is more. These clubs generally specialize in just one or two activities, offering highly-trained instructors, sport-specific equipment and a dedicated clientele. There are boutique studios that specialize in nearly every fitness activity you’ve ever heard of—even some you haven’t! Whether you’re into yoga, ... Read More »

Saudi Arabia’s First Female Fitness Apparel Line

By Christina Castañeda What can a beautiful new workout outfit do for you? For Fatima Batook, founder of TIMA Sport Apparel, workout clothing opened up a new chapter of inspiration for women in Saudi Arabia as they realized a Saudi woman can break barriers and create healthy lifestyles. With TIMA, these women were inspired to be creative, to be fit, ... Read More »

Spinning®: Take a Look Behind the Scenes

The Spinning® team has been hard at work on several new apparel and lifestyle shoots. Take a look at all the behind-the-scenes fun of the 2016 apparel photo shoot and stay tuned for more sneak peeks from our “Made in Venice” lifestyle shoot. With temperatures cooling, it’s the perfect time to refresh your workout wardrobe. Spinning has all the fall ... Read More »

Staying Motivated as You Ride

Summer is over, the kids are back in school—could it be? You have time to invest in yourself! You’re stylin’ in your padded shorts as you strut into your Spinning® class with a renewed enthusiasm for exercise. The Spinning program is the perfect Rx for the body and soul. Fast-forward three months: “I’m so tired.” “It’s too cold… I don’t ... Read More »

Lessons on Leadership from Five Legendary Coaches

By Christina Castañeda As a Spinning® instructor, your coaching skills will be one of the most valuable assets you will grow as part of your journey. Your coaching skills are what will bring you clients, and what will reap the priceless rewards that you receive from helping people reach their fitness goals. Below are tips from five legendary coaches on leadership ... Read More »

Back to Class: In from the Summer Outdoors

By Kate Amos Long summer days mean long summer bike rides and family vacations. But as Labor Day approaches and the days get shorter and colder, it’s time to head back indoors for our regular exercise fix. These seasonal transitions can be challenging (just think of the kids dreading the first day of school), but they also provide an opportunity ... Read More »

6 Fitness Travel Destinations

By Maggie Winzeler of WellnessWinz.com When it comes to travel, planning can get overwhelming. These days, the options seem endless. All-inclusive or pay-as-you-go? Four star or five star? By land or by sea? All of these choices, coupled with figuring out how to squeeze exercise into your itinerary, can leave many travel-thirsty individuals in decision paralysis. To make things just ... Read More »