Home » Our Instructors

Our Instructors

Summer Wu, Spinning® Master Instructor | Taiwan

Summer-Wu-Taiwan-WP

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? It was new type of group exercise. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then a Master Instructor? The Spinning® Program was the best indoor cycling program and was greatly recommended by all. After teaching for several years, I found out that many of trainers were greatly interested in my teaching ... Read More »

Rhonda Hall, Certified Spinning® Instructor and Go Red for Women® National Spokeswoman

Rhonda-Hall-Go-Red

By Christina Castañeda Being a single mother and teacher requires a warm and strong heart, but what happens when your biological heart is in jeopardy? The 2015 Go Red for Women® National Spokesperson, Rhonda Hall, faced that challenge a few years ago. Now, her heart is stronger than ever, and the emotional strength and support she gives is not only ... Read More »

Q&A with Spinning® Master Instructor Peter Yeoman

Q&A-with-Peter-Yeoman

For Spinning® instructors, there lies a responsibility to raise awareness for health and wellness. But what about awareness for human rights? For some, the bicycle is a symbol of personal strength, but for victims of poverty and exploitation, the bicycle carries a whole new meaning. Spinning Master Instructor Peter Yeoman of New Zealand describes his personal journey as a Master Instructor, ... Read More »

Ben Davies, Spinning® Master Instructor | New Zealand

Instructor page

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? My first class was in 2006 after a background of competitive Triathlon and Road Cycling. I became “time poor” like many people and needed a change from hour on the road training individually. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then a Master Instructor? My background has always been in fitness ... Read More »

Néstor Salinas Castillo, Spinning® Master Instructor | Chile

Nestor-Salinas-Castillo-WP

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? To be honest, I’ve never took a Spinning® class as a student, I didn’t know anything about the Spinning program. Just for curiosity I took the Spinning Instructor Training in 2007, that was my first encounter with the program and the Spinner® Bike. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then ... Read More »

Tracy Aldereyaane, Spinning® Master Instructor | Saudi Arabia

Instructor page

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? My first Spinning® class was in Chicago with Johnny G in WSSC 2000. I joined after being inspired by his positive energy and enthusiasm about Spinning when I saw him present in several previous conferences that I had attended. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then a Master Instructor? Once ... Read More »