Home » Our Instructors

Our Instructors

image_pdfimage_print

Cori Parks, Spinning® Master Instructor | Philippines

A self-proclaimed global nomad, Cori Parks is originally from San Diego, California, where she first developed her cycling legs and a curiosity for distance riding along the Pacific coast. Her deep appreciation of cross-cultural communication led her to study American Sign Language Interpreting at Brock University in Ontario, Canada. There, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second ... Read More »

The Recovery Ride | Ohio, USA

DK-Fitness-group-header

Katie and Doug Fell were out for a drive on an ordinary day. Little did they know that they would end up in a crash that would later require surgery and restrict them to a lot of bed rest. After a few weeks at home, the couple was feeling lethargic and overweight due to a lack of exercise. Together, they ... Read More »

The Benefits of Mentorship Programs | Ohio, USA

classRoom-header

By Christina Castañeda Think of all the things you gain from a workout; the blood pumping through your veins, the endorphins flooding your brain, the feeling of triumph when you finish. But there is one more thing you gain from a workout that is often overlooked; knowledge. When The ClassRoom, an aerobics and fitness studio in Austintown, Ohio, opened in 2011, ... Read More »

Q & A with Spinning® Master Instructor, Jennifer Ward | Massachusetts, USA

Jennifer-Ward-Headshot

What is your favorite pre and/or post-workout meal? My favorite pre-workout meal is oatmeal/almond/plain yogurt and dark sweet cherries or bananas. My favorite post-workout meal is my homemade black bean burritos with sweet potato, spinach, carrots and red onion. I packed a bunch of them when I did the 200-mile relay across the state of Massachusetts to raise money for ... Read More »

Bruno Lima, Spinning® Master Instructor | Brazil

Bruno-Lima-Master-Instructor

Bruno Lima holds a degree in Physical Education from Rio de Janeiro University and has completed post-graduate work in Training Methods and Physiotherapy. He joined the Spinning® Master Instructor Team in 2014 and is also the Education Representative for the Spinning Program in Brasil. He has worked for more than 15 years as a personal trainer, speaker and consultant for ... Read More »