Home » Our Instructors

Our Instructors

Teaching Spinning® while Living with Multiple Sclerosis: Jenifer Walsh | Connecticut, USA

For over twenty years, Jenifer Walsh has been living with multiple sclerosis. As a former avid cyclist, Jenifer Walsh was not going to let multiple sclerosis take away her ride. Currently a Certified Spinning® Instructor teaching at Fitness Xpress in Cheshire, CT, Jenifer amazes herself and others by never taking a pedal stroke for granted. Learn more about Jenifer’s story and ... Read More »

Q&A with Spinning® Master Instructor Néstor Salinas Castillo | Chile

Nestor-Castillo-Q&A

When you use your gifts and mix them with your passion, then you have “a heart that changes people’s lives.” Néstor Salinas Castillo, Spinning® Master Instructor and owner of NESMedia has proved this as he combines his talent for music with his love of Spinning, resulting in more inspiration for creative work, Spinning rides, and improving the health and quality ... Read More »

Summer Wu, Spinning® Master Instructor | Taiwan

Summer-Wu-Taiwan-WP

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? It was new type of group exercise. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then a Master Instructor? The Spinning® Program was the best indoor cycling program and was greatly recommended by all. After teaching for several years, I found out that many of trainers were greatly interested in my teaching ... Read More »

Rhonda Hall, Certified Spinning® Instructor and Go Red for Women® National Spokeswoman

Rhonda-Hall-Go-Red

By Christina Castañeda Being a single mother and teacher requires a warm and strong heart, but what happens when your biological heart is in jeopardy? The 2015 Go Red for Women® National Spokesperson, Rhonda Hall, faced that challenge a few years ago. Now, her heart is stronger than ever, and the emotional strength and support she gives is not only ... Read More »

Q&A with Spinning® Master Instructor Peter Yeoman

Q&A-with-Peter-Yeoman

For Spinning® instructors, there lies a responsibility to raise awareness for health and wellness. But what about awareness for human rights? For some, the bicycle is a symbol of personal strength, but for victims of poverty and exploitation, the bicycle carries a whole new meaning. Spinning Master Instructor Peter Yeoman of New Zealand describes his personal journey as a Master Instructor, ... Read More »

Ben Davies, Spinning® Master Instructor | New Zealand

Ben-Davies Spinning Master Instructor

Why did you start taking Spinning® classes? My first class was in 2006 after a background of competitive Triathlon and Road Cycling. I became “time poor” like many people and needed a change from hour on the road training individually. What inspired you to become a Certified Spinning® Instructor and then a Master Instructor? My background has always been in fitness ... Read More »