You invest your time and skill in the health and safety of your clients. Now protect your career for as little as $12 a month.
No matter how cautious you are, the risk of injury is always present when you train your clients. From trip-and-fall risks, to personal injury, bodily injury or sexual harassment claims, having the proper coverage will protect you from liability wherever you train.
Barney & Barney in conjunction with Philadelphia Insurance and Mad Dogg Athletics® have partnered to provide the highest rated and most comprehensive individual Insurance program available, designed specifically to meet the unique insurance needs of Spinning® instructors and Fitness Professionals.
Why should Spinning instructors invest in professional liability insurance?
- Employed at a Gym? Professional Liability Insurance is excluded from most general liability policies.
- Train at Home? Homeowners Policies do not cover business operations.
- Average Personal Injury Claim $50,000 – Lawsuits mean thousands of dollars in legal fees and settlements. Are you financially prepared?
- The Risk is Growing - Inexperienced members, an aging population and an increase in frequency of slip/trip and fall claims leave you susceptible to added exposure
- Lawsuits are Prevalent – An increasing litigious environment means no one is protected from a lawsuit, regardless of how close you are with your clients.
Highlights of the program include:
- General Liability Insurance (Bodily Injury & Property Damage)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Includes Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Zero Deductible
- Pricing starting from $125 annual premium
- Coverage encompasses the continental U.S. and internationally for short business trips that do not exceed 30 days
- Limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence
- On line application, policy issuance, and claim handling
Start protecting your career! Click HERE to contact Philadelphia Insurance for a free quote.