E-mail: [email protected]
Monday - Friday, 7a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Time
Thank you for ordering with Mad Dogg Athletics! If you’ve placed your order on our website, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your order number.
Changing an Order
If you have made a mistake on your order, please notify us immediately either by phone or by e-mail. We will make every attempt to correct your order; however, if your order has shipped, we will be unable to change any portion of your order. For additional information, please refer to our "Return Policy and Procedures."
Occasionally, we sell out of an item faster than expected. If this occurs, the item will be placed on backorder and you will be given the choice to either wait for the product or receive a refund.
Return Policy and Procedures
Mad Dogg Athletics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase. All returned items must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Call (1) 800.847.7746 or (1) 310.823.7008 or e-mail [email protected]. Items must be received within 30 days of the RMA being issued. We recommend returning your items using an insured, traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, nor are we responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your refund or exchange will be processed immediately.
- Product returns that are received either damaged or otherwise not able to be sold as new will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- In the case of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the product’s warranty policy.
- If any part of your order is damaged, defective, incorrect or missing merchandise, call us immediately. Check your order and report any discrepancies within 72 hours of receiving your order. Save all the cartons and packing material for inspection. Mad Dogg Athletics will refund shipping costs associated with returning such merchandise.
Mad Dogg Athletics Returns Dept.
19803 S. Susana Road, Bldg #4
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
DVDs, CDs, Clothing & Accessories
- Clothing and accessories must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags. For expedited service, please mark any defects with tape.
- Opened CDs and/or DVDs are not returnable unless damaged. In the event that your DVD will not play on a particular DVD player, but works on other units, this is usually indicative of a DVD player that needs servicing. A defective DVD will only malfunction at the same point on a disc, even when using different DVD players. If the fault experienced is random (even in different players) this is another indication that servicing of the DVD player may be required.
Electronics and Spinner® Bikes
- Electronic items such as heart rate monitors, Spinning® computers and all Spinner® bikes must be returned in their original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Under our free shipping policy, the original shipping cost will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser for Spinner® bikes.
Refused or undeliverable orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, in addition to all applicable freight charges.
Return shipping charges will not be refunded, however, you will not be charged for the shipping costs associated with the exchange. Please allow one billing cycle for credits to appear on your statement. If your order is a gift and the recipient wishes to return or exchange the item, please follow the above return/exchange instructions.
The purchase price of the return item minus any applicable charges will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please allow 14-21 business days for check refunds.
Mad Dogg Athletics accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Mad Dogg Athletics Gift Certificate
If we were unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address match your credit card billing information exactly. Mad Dogg Athletics, not Spinning®, will appear on your credit card statement.
Mad Dogg Athletics is required to collect sales tax in the states of California, Texas and Colorado at the rate in effect at the time your order is shipped. Additionally, the state of Texas requires that sales tax be collected on all freight/shipping costs. The state tax rate will be calculated during the ordering process.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars only. Pricing is subject to change without notice. If an item goes on sale within 7 days of purchase, you may contact us within 60 days of the purchase date and we will refund you the price difference.
Mad Dogg Athletics thoroughly checks the validity of orders for fraudulent use and is not responsible for any delays due to verification of orders. We reserve the right to cancel orders without notice if they appear to be fraudulent.
The above information does not apply to Europe, Middle East or Africa.