Compare Spinner® Bikes
CrossCore® Rings/Straps Combo (pair)
This package includes everything you need to train with rings and add kettlebells, dumbbells or sandbags to your CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer.
- Gymnastics rings can be used to add rotation to classic ring exercises such as dips, presses and muscle-ups.
- Rings attach easily to your War Machine® or CrossCore180® via the Ring Straps.
- These plastic rings are heavy duty and have a break strength of 4,500 lbs. per ring.
- Diameter is 8 which is the same diameter as gymnastics regulation rings.
- Includes one pair of Gymnastics Rings only. Kettlebells and dumbbells not included in this purchase.
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Strap an be used to attach a Kettlebell or dumbbell on one side of your War Machine® or CrossCore180® for exercise routines using a counterweight.
- Can also be used for connecting gymnastics rings in place of handles.
- Includes one pair of Kettlebell/Dumbbell/Ring straps only. Kettlebells and dumbbells not included in this purchase.
- Limited One Year Warranty
(Shipping included within the lower 48 states only)
- Model Number: 4100-CC-KBS-R
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.