Spinning® Continuing Education
Recognized worldwide, advance your coaching skills and stay current with health and exercise science through Spinning® continuing education courses. Earn SPIN® continuing education credits (CECs) online and at live workshops and conference sessions. Many certification providers, such as ACE, AFAA and NASM, also provide CECs for select Spinning conference sessions and trainings.*
Choose from Spinning® Workshops, Conferences and Online Courses
Two and four hour live Spinning® Workshops, taught by the Spinning Master Instructor Team, are a great way to learn and connect with other Spinning Instructors. Popular workshops include Creative Climbs, Loops and Ladders, the 5-Step Sprint and Heart Rate Training.
Online Spinning® continuing education courses also enhance your teaching skills with specialized training in areas like Exercise Physiology Fundamentals, Periodization Training for Peak Performance, Principles for Effective Weight Loss, and Special Populations. In the mood to travel? Earn your SPIN CECs at Spinning sponsored events, including the annual World Spinning and Sports Conditioning (WSSC) Conference in Miami.
Earn Your SPINPower® Certification
SPINPower® is science-based training with the Spinner® Blade ION™. The 1-day SPINPower Instructor Training teaches you the principles of power and prepares you to complete the online exam required to earn the SPINPower Instructor Certification.*
- Check out Continuing Education FAQ
- Read the requirements to keep your Spinning certification current
- Renew Your Spinning Instructor Certification Now
- Or contact the Spinning education team
* The SPINPower Instructor Training is open to any fitness or cycling professional, but you must be a Certified Spinning Instructor to earn a SPINPower Instructor Certification.