Stay Connected!

For All Spinning® Enthusiasts

RSS feed

The Concept of Progression

Creator: Ralph Mlady

Progression - One simple word, many meanings. When applied to the Spinning ® program it makes sure you are keeping your class moving towards their own fitness goals or even modifying your profile from this week so it cre

Read more »

Variety and Balance

Creator: Sarah Ness

A much as you like to ride too much of one activity can lead to burn out, boredom or injury. Incorporating a variety of activities into your training plan helps create a more balanced training plan.  So add some variety t

Read more »

Range Within Zones

Creator: Danielle Foster

I've attended classes in which the instructor asked us 'to add 15 heartbeats within this climb'. In my mind all I thought was what a dangerous statement it was. Heart rate training is a major component within the Spinnin

Read more »

One Less Battle

Most of you were taught the foundation of the Spinning® program is based on five core movements and three hand positions. During Spinning® Instructor Training your Master Instructor most likely corrected your hand positi

Read more »

Mix Your Ride

Most weeks I get asked by instructors or participants where I get my music from.  I admit that I  make an effort to source interesting music from a large variety of genres.    I have my own music preferences   just like a

Read more »

SPINPower™ Lands in Time Square ECA-NY - Leaves a benchMark!

Creator: Angie Sturtevant

Being a gal from Wisconsin, going to New York City is a big change from my mid-west city lifestyle. The cab ride from the airport is a trip in itself, unlike any cab experience I’d get back home. It’s normal for small-cit

Read more »

Encouraging Bike Set Up Checks

I often get approached by participants who may have been riding for a long time but start to experience pain in their knees, back, shoulders or elsewhere.  Sometimes the conversations start with a casual chat before class

Read more »

Keeping Weights Off of the Bike

The latest rage in group exercise seems to focus around a total body workout.  Many participants want to cram as many calorie burning exercises that target every muscle in their body into a single class session. As a res

Read more »

Equipment Check

This week was the Toronto International Bike Show.  I love attending and looking over the latest technology.  Of course looking at the sweet, shiny new bikes is also fun.  Shopping list in hand I managed to find what I wa

Read more »

Stay In Shape

What are the characteristics of a coach? I ask this question in every Spinning® Instructor Training workshops I conduct. The responses are usually consistent and include such items as motivating, knowledgeable, enthusiast

Read more »
 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page  Previous Page

Bookmark and Share
Rendered within : 258ms, Server ID : 2