on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
The original home Spinning® bike, the Spinner® Sport is ready for the long ride. The easy-to-use resistance knob and signature weighted flywheel lets you conquer long rides, jumps and climbs on the road to meet your fitness goals.
As a BONUS, you will receive the Spinning® Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Spinning® Ireland Road Tour DVDs to keep you moving all year long.
Why the Spinner® Sport is right for you: You are looking to get started on your fitness journey at the best value.
For Home use only. (Not intended for Commercial use.)
- Model Number: 5950
- Overall Dimensions: 44in.l x 18in.w x 38in.h (111.7 x 45.7 x 96.5 cm)
- Overall Weight: 80 lbs (36.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Color: Grey frame and shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Resistance Knob: The home version of the Spinner comes equipped with an uncomplicated resistance knob. Simply turn the dial to adjust your resistance quickly and easily.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Seat: The Spinner Sport has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
Not for commercial use. Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers. Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty.
Orders shipping within Europe, Middle East and Africa are shipped via TNT Express and Aramex. Additional charges may apply.
Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.