on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Your purchase also includes:
Take your ride to the next level with the Spinner® NXT-SR with Smart Release™, manufactured by Star Trac®. This premium indoor cycling bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability and comfort. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® NXT-SR features rust-defying two-stage powder coating and rock solid construction for lasting performance as well as an increased five degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable riding position and an improved Q-factor for the most authentic ride. The Smart Release™ system gives riders a unique fixed gear feeling with an added level of safety, unique to Spinner® bikes.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning® DVDs, Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® NXT-SR is right for you: You love the Spinner® NXT and want all the benefits and feel of the Spinner® NXT with the confidence and peace of mind the Smart Release™ system gives you.
- Model Number: 5917
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 54" l x 40" h (53.3 x 137 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 133 lbs (60.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Red
- Warranty: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly, and pop-pin assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts and labor.
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust protection.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lbs (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic road riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD®-compatible pedals feature a large pedal body while accommodating both SPD® and toe clip.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
- Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, Inc. and used under license.
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®®by PowerReviews
- Durable (1)
- Well Constructed (1)
- Great Value (1)
- Fitness (1)
- Beginner (6) Enthusiast (1)
Reviewed by 7 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® NXT-SR :
I am an instructor and enjoy riding the Spinner. Putting it together was easier than expected. I purchases the computer with it and had trouble figuring out where to place the sensor. Other than that the bike is amazing. I am going to purchase another one soon.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning Spinner® NXT-SR :
this bike doesn't squeak or grind like the ones I use at the gym and it's easy to set up and love the workout DVD's. easy to move too since it has rolling wheels. good product for the price.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.