on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Your purchase also includes:
Take your home workout as far as you want it go with the Spinner® Edge. This durable yet portable indoor cycling bike features an easy-to-use resistance knob, signature weighted flywheel and dual handlebar water bottle. New features include an increased five degree handlebar angle for more comfortable riding position as well as an improved pedal to pedal Q-factor for the most authentic ride.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning® DVDs, Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® Edge is right for you: You like simplicity and ease of use at home but with the key features of the high-end Spinner® bikes.
- Model Number: 6979
- Overall Dimensions: 55in.L x 20in.W x 48in.H
- Overall Weight: 121 lb/55 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, micro adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual water bottle holders on handlebars, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Download the Owner's Manual
- Frame: New racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes are oval in structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Top-down brake with molded rubber resistance knob. Leather brake pad for better life span.
- Seat: The Spinner® Edge has micro seat post fore/aft adjustment for maximum comfort and a personalized fit.
- Pedals: Comes with dual sided SPD compatible pedals.
Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features rubber dipped grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. New stable fixed handlebar has been angled five degrees up from horizontal for better ergonomics. The bar still features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal "loop" for multiple hand positions.
- Water bottle holders: Innovative and intuitive dual built-in cradle-style dual water bottle holders on the handlebars for user convenience and functionality that accommodate any size fitness water bottle.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Q-factor (distance between the pedals): Best of any indoor cycling bike at 155mm (rivals good road bikes). The smaller the Q-factor, the better match it is to hip width in order to minimize hip, knee, or ankle discomfort.
(Not for commercial use. U.S. only, Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes, Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
Our Spinner Aero, Sprint and Edge bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery are NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or Canada.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Reviewed by 4 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Edge :
Very high quality, similar to the one's I have used in the gym. Has a similar feel to my rode bike as well. I'm a big guy and it is strong enough for me to stand and climb without any issues.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Edge :
Perfect at home bike!!!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.