on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Spinner® Aero Package
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinner® Aero Package
The Spinner® Aero brings the many superior features of our commercial bikes to a model specifically made for the home. It is sleek, durable and portable exercise bike incorporating an easy-to-use resistance knob, signature weighted flywheel and dual handlebar water bottle holders. New features include an increased five degree handlebar angle and handlebar fore/aft adjustment for more comfortable riding position as well as an improved pedal to pedal Q-factor for the most authentic ride compared to any other indoor cycling bike on the market today.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning®DVDs, Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® AERO is right for you: You are a road cyclist looking for similar features and benefits of the commercial Spinnner® NXT but at a home use price.
- Model Number: 6977
- Overall Dimensions: 55in.L x 20in.W x 48in.H
- Overall Weight: 121 lb/55 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft handlebars and seat slider, dual water bottle holders on handlebars, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 5' 10" (177.5cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Frame: New racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes are oval in structure to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Top-down brake with molded rubber resistance knob. Leather brake pad for better life span.
- Seat: The Spinner® Edge has micro seat post fore/aft adjustment for maximum comfort and a personalized fit.
- Pedals: Comes with dual sided SPD compatible pedals.
- Weighted Flywheel: The commercial grade weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety, plus easy fore/aft adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. New stable fixed handlebar has been angled five degrees up from horizontal for better ergonomics. The bar still features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal "loop" for multiple hand positions.
- Water bottle holders: Innovative and intuitive dual built-in cradle-style dual water bottle holders on the handlebars for user convenience and functionality that accommodate any size fitness water bottle.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Q-factor (distance between the pedals): Best of any indoor cycling bike at 155mm (rivals good road bikes). The smaller the Q-factor, the better match it is to hip width in order to minimize hip, knee, or ankle discomfort.
(Not for commercial use. U.S. only, Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes, Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
Our Spinner Aero, Sprint and Edge bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery are NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or Canada.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.