on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Manufactured by Star Trac, the Spinner® Pro lives up to its name. Designed to feel like your road bike yet avoiding the ever-present risks of slick roads and flat tires, you'll hop on this bike hungry for that extra long climb.
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For Commercial and Home use.
- Model Number: 6815
- Overall Dimensions: 51.6in. l x 20.1in. w x 40in. h (131.1 x 51.1 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Dual water bottle holders, no-slip grip handlebars, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual sided SPD®-compatible platform pedals, non-marking transport wheels and leveling feet. one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning program, our SPD-compatible, dual-sided platform pedal provides comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Seat Post: Stainless steel, corrosion resistant seat post.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design provides maximum adjustability for all shapes and sizes.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with double-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® bikes. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers.
Orders shipping within Europe, Middle East and Africa are shipped via TNT Express and Aramex. Additional charges may apply.
Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Pro :
I love this spinner bike. It is one of the best purchases I have ever done. Thank you Spinning, thank you StarTrac, you have created a good product.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.