on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Women's Team Short
Represent Team Spinning® with the women's Team cycling short. Featuring fabric from DuPont, this nylon / Lycra® blend combines cottony-soft comfort with the gentle support, superb fit and freedom of movement that only spandex can provide. It is a practical fusion of softness and stretch designed for Spinning® class. The Team short also features a WMC-3-O.F pad molded with high-frequency OmniForm processing technique to obtain a soft and extremely flexible insert. For all indoor cycling and Spinning® athletes and Certified Spinning® Instructors, this women's Team cycling short is one sure way to remember all your accomplishments and show your passion for Spinning® class!
- 8.5-inch inseam
- Elastic leg grippers at the cuffs keep the shorts in place while you ride
- Available in sizes XS-XL
- Made in Italy by Giordana®
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.