on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinner® Comp Package
Ride your way to a new you with the Spinner® Comp. Portable and durable, this Spinner Comp package will take you where you want to go. (Not for commercial use. U.S. only).
The Spinner Comp package comes with 8 Spinning DVDs, led by Spinning Master Instructors to keep you motivated and inspired. The DVDs include Ultimate Rides Collection, Volume 1 featuring Ultimate Energy, Turn and Burn, Maximum Results, and Train and Tone as well as Ride On, Pedal Power, Crank it Up and Heart Racer. As part of the package you will also receive a gel seat cover and Spinning towel.
- Model Number: 6987-1
- Overall Dimensions: 51in.L x 18in.W x 38in.H
- Overall Weight: 80 lb/36.3 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lb (14 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder on bike frame, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year
- Download the Owner's Manual
- Frame: Designed in Venice, CA. The frame is designed for durability. Main frame tube has been ovalized for structure and easy cleaning.
- Resistance Knob: Multi-adjustable resistance knob with push-to activate emergency stop.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Handlebar: Our no-slip design is completely dipped in rubber for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. The bar features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal “loop” for multiple hand positions.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Seat: The padded seat is designed so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
(Not for commercial use. U.S. only, Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes. Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers. Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
Our Spinner PACE, COMP, FIT and Sport bikes include complimentary ground shipping via FedEx or UPS (TNT Express and Aramex are used in Europe, Middle East and Africa). Additional charges apply for Next Day, Saturday Delivery and 2nd Day services. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or Canada.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $85, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.