on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Newsletter Quiz, September 2012
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Newsletter Quiz, September 2012
- Newsletter Quiz, September 2012
'Training for Triathlon With the Spinning® Program – Part 1' - The sport of triathlon is growing in popularity across the globe and it's likely that some of your students are either currently training for a triathlon or they are interested in training for one. Having a performance goal outside of the Spinning® room gives our riders a real sense of focus, direction and excitement. In the first of this two-part article series, learn how you can support your students in getting the most effective training benefit during their indoor cycling session by using the Spinning Energy Zones™.
Available in English only.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ergonomically designed women’s saddle||•|
|Women-specific seat post to accommodate a wider range of female riders 4’ 7” (143.3 cm) to 6’ 5” (198.1 cm).||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.