on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
TRIO® Pedal - Set of 2
Compare Spinner® Bikes
TRIO® Pedal - Set of 2
Please note: We are now accepting back orders for the TRIO® Pedal. Reserve yours now! Orders will ship the week of 9/15/14. Credit cards will be charged at the time of purchase. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, click here and we will be happy to notify you when TRIO® Pedal becomes available. If you need further assistance, please contact customer service at 800.847.7746
The Spinning® TRIO pedal revolutionizes how you approach every indoor cycling bike with its three-way connection for non-cycling shoes as well as Look® Delta and SPD®-compatible cleats. Get the full power of every stroke with the TRIO pedal.
- Available in Threadless (Morse Taper) and Standard Thread versions
- Threadless (Morse Taper) pedals recommended for Spinner® Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and steel frame eSpinner
- Threadless pedal only fits 2012 (or later) model year Spinner bikes manufactured by Star Trac
- Standard Thread pedals recommended for Spinner® Pro and non-Spinner brand indoor cycling bikes
- Enlarged commercial grade axles and sealed bearings for added durability
- Easily adapts to Look Delta and SPD-compatible cleats
- Snap–in pedal platform easily accommodates non-cycling shoes
- Features pedal spindle with commercial sealed bearing for durability
- Set of 2 pedals includes assembled snap-in pedal platforms, toe clips and toe straps
- U.S. Patent #6877399
- Learn more: Morse Tapered pedals vs. Standard pedals
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.