on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
CrossCore® Wall Mounted Rack
The CrossCore® Wall Mounted Rack is built using all heavy- duty commercial materials and can be placed in any location including residential, commercial, military and rehabilitation. In addition to the single CrossCore® user, this rack can accommodate up to two heavy bags. Add-On Kits can be connected together to line an entire wall.
- Tubing: 3 x 3 11 Gauge Square Tubing
- Total Dims: 48 wide x 36 from wall x 22 high
- Ship Weight: 70 lbs.
- Width is adjustable for different stud spacing
- Lifetime Warranty on Multi-Purpose Bracket welds
- Powder Coat Color: Wrinkle Black
- Proudly Made In USA
- Assembly Required
- Can be expanded in 48 width increments by adding Add-On Kit
- All Racks MUST Be Bolted To Wall Studs Professional Installation Recommended
- Rack w/48 tube & dowel and eye bolts.
Add On Wall Mounted Rack Kit Extends Wall Mounted Rack another 48
Item Number: PECC-WALLRACK-KIT
Ship Weight: 40 lbs.
- (1) Dowel
- (1) 48 Tube
- (1) Wall Mounted Bracket w/Eye Bolt
Installation: Professional Installation Recommended
It is recommended that all CrossCore® RBT Wall Racks are Bolted to wood studs using 1/2 x 3.5 lag bolts/washers for wood ONLY. Heavy bags over 100 lbs. NOT recommended. Mounting/Anchoring hardware NOT included.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
- Model Number: 4100-WALLRACK
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.