on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Home Study: Resist-A-Ball® Essentials
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Home Study: Resist-A-Ball® Essentials
The Resist-A-Ball® Essentials Home Study is a great way to learn the foundational Resist-A-Ball exercises at your own pace. Enhance your group fitness classes, one-on-one training or small group programming with this light-weight, portable and easy to use exercise tool. The course covers the foundational strength and flexibility exercises recommended to begin a Resist-A-Ball program, general guidelines, benefits and programming applications using the Resist-A-Ball stability ball.
Each course comes with:
- • a digital, full color manual with pictures and descriptions for each exercise (downloadable from your instructor account)
- • a Resist-A-Ball® stability ball of your choice
- • an online exam that is accessible from your instructor account.
After successfully passing the course you will receive 4 Peak Pilates® and/or 4 SPIN® continuing education credits (automatically updated once you pass the exam).
Pre-requisites: this course is recommended for fitness professionals who hold at least one of the following: a current, primary certification in group fitness, personal training, yoga, Pilates or an equivalent.
As always, SPIN® members receive 15% off of continuing education.
Selecting the Right Ball
In general, when seated on the ball, the knees should be even with or slightly above the hips.
Here are general guidelines for ball sizes based on user height:
55 cm. ........................5’ to 5’7”
65 cm. ........................5’8” to 6’1”
75 cm. ........................over 6’1”
The Pro series is burst resistant up to 1000 lbs; the standard ball is burst resistant up to 500 lbs.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.