on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Your purchase also includes:
The revolutionary eSpinner® is the only indoor cycling bike that delivers 1 million customizable rides at your fingertips. Whether you want to be led by a Spinning® Master Instructor, plug in your iPod® to ride to your own workout playlist or simply watch your favorite video on the high-resolution 15 in. touch screen, the eSpinner® gives you the flexibility and versatility to make every ride a unique, rewarding experience.
Why the eSpinner® is right for you: You want motivation, entertainment, and versatility at your fingertips; you want to be led through a new Spinning® class each time you ride; you want the most sophisticated exercise experience on an indoor cycle; and you want the health club experience in the comfort of your own home.
Model Number: 5716
- Overall Dimensions*: 20in. w × 60in. l × 57in. h (20 × 152.4 × 144.78 cm)
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Red
Standard Features: Aluminum frame, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 10 Years: frame welds, rust and corrosion. 2 Years: parts and internal electronics components, 1 Year: wear items (seat, chain, pop-pin, and rubber feet) 90 Days on USB Port, Headphone jack and iPod® connector. Spare parts kit included (brake pad, toe cage straps).
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts.
Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus Inc. and used under license.
- Integrated touch screen computer with digital TV tuner.
- Integrated iPod® connectivity with music and video.
- USB charging station allows users to display personal content while charging media devices.
- Onboard customized Spinning® video classes. Proprietary randomization program creates nearly one million possible ride variations.
- Integrated personal fan creates comfortable airflow.
- Motivational rider dashboard coaches and drives optimal performance with rider data including cadence and heart rate.
- Frame: Oval-shaped steel tubing delivers a sleek distinctive look.
- Seat Post: Aluminum, corrosion resistant seat post allows easy adjustment to fit any size rider.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design with intuitive, easy-to-remember numerical marking provides maximum adjustability for all riders.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with dual-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Handlebars: No-slip grip design and dual water bottle holders offer the ultimate in functionality and convenience.
- Transport Wheels: Non-marking rubber transport wheels make moving and storing the eSpinner® quick and easy.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning® program, our SPD®-compatible, dual-sided platform pedals provide comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
- Flywheel: The Smart Release™ system gives riders a unique fixed gear feeling with an added level of safety, unique to Spinner® bikes.
Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, Inc. and used under license.
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner® Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. Customer will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Reviewed by 3 customer
Comments about Spinning eSpinner® :
I love this bike! Definitely worth the extra money if you like Spinning. Better than the bikes I use at the gym!! Smooth sailing and easy riding. Perfect bike for me!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning eSpinner® :
Oh the eSpinner-La Creme de la creme! With a ridiculous number of rides, iPod connectivity, touch screen, personal fan and a lot more, you will never be bored or more comfortable doing a hard workout, even daily! It changes as you do and is in it for the long haul with its bulletproof frame. Love, love, love!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.