on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Your purchase also includes:
It's your ride so make it the best with the Spinner® NXT, manufactured by Star Trac®. This premium indoor cycling bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability and comfort. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® NXT features rust-defying two-stage powder coating and rock solid construction for lasting performance as well as an increased five degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable riding position and an improved Q-factor for the most authentic ride.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning®DVDs Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® NXT is right for you: You want the indoor cycling bike that is featured in more clubs than any other indoor cycling bike in the world.
Model Number: 5911
- Overall Dimensions*: 20in. w × 60in. l × 57in. h (20 × 152.4 × 144.78 cm)
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
Standard Features: Sleek steel frame, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 10 Years: frame welds, rust and corrosion. 2 Years: parts and internal electronics components, 1 Year: wear items (seat, chain, pop-pin, and rubber feet). Spare parts kit included (brake pad, toe cage straps).
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Download the Owner's Manual
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts.
Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, inc. and used under license.
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust protection.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 41 lbs (19 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic road riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD®-compatible pedals feature a large pedal body while accommodating both SPD® and toe clip.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Easy To Set Up (1)
- Comfortable (1)
- Stable (1)
- Inconsistent Chain Pull (1)
- expensive (1)
- Wear Down (1)
- Rough Operation (1)
- General Fitness (1)
- Weight Loss (1)
- Performance Training (1)
- Low Impact Exercise (1)
- Beginner (12) Casual/ Recreational (1)
Reviewed by 13 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® NXT :
New to spinning and this is my first Spin Bike. So, not much to compare it to. After an exhaustive online research, I decided on the NXT. The box came undamaged which was a pleasant surprise. It's heavy so more than 1 person to help move it up/down any stairs is needed unless you have a dolly. Assembly took about 30-45 minutes which is not complicated and you certainly don't need to be a tool pro to do it. I did it alone, though another person may have been handy in a couple steps. Rides like a dream and it's really not that loud for a chain bike. I ride while people are sleeping without issues. The accompanying DVD’s are great to get you going and beyond. Highly recommend!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning Spinner® NXT :
Rode the Spinner NXT for three years of classes at a local high-end gym. I've since down-graded the level of gym membership and spin bikes are not available at new facility. It made since to get one for use at home. My biggest concern in ordering the bike was the assembly with the fly wheel. I was thrilled to find the flywheel and crank completely assembled upon opening the box. The rest of the bike clicked together with easy to follow instructions. I was able to have my first workout within an hour of the bike being delivered. I've been riding nearly everyday since. My cardio is back and I'm pumped! THANK YOU!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ergonomically designed women’s saddle||•|
|Women-specific seat post to accommodate a wider range of female riders 4’ 7” (143.3 cm) to 6’ 5” (198.1 cm).||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.