on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Your purchase also includes:
The original home Spinning bike, the Spinner Sport begs to be ridden. Simple, effective, and durable. The Spinner® Sport includes four DVDs to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. DVDs include Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results. The optimally weighted flywheel, ultra-comfortable sport saddle, patented five-degree handlebar angle, and easy-to-use top-down resistance knob ensure a smooth, comfortable, and lasting ride. And the narrow, industry-leading Q-factor of 155mm with reliable chain drive is as close as you can come to an outdoor ride on an indoor cycle.
Strong steel tube frame
Smooth road bike feel with robust chain drivetrain and Q-factor of 155mm
Optimal 31 pound perimeter-weighted chrome plated flywheel for clean aesthetics and easy maintenance
Patented multi-grip 5 degree no slip handlebars with Spinning® loop
Positive-locking seat post adjustment
Ergonomic special wide, padded seat
Top-down, easy-to-use resistance system (felt brake pad)
Includes Spinning® Guide-to-Ride manual and four motivational, instructional DVD’s
- Model Number: 5955
- Overall Dimensions: 44in. l x 18in. w x 38in. h (111.7 x 45.7 x 96.5 cm)
- Overall Weight: 80 lbs (36.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Color: Powder coated graphite, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 5' 10" (177.5cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Resistance Knob: The home version of the Spinner comes equipped with an uncomplicated resistance knob. Simply turn the dial to adjust your resistance quickly and easily.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Seat: The Spinner Sport has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
(Not for commercial use. U.S. only, Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes, Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
Our Spinner PACE, FIT and Sport bikes include complimentary ground shipping via FedEx or UPS (TNT Express and Aramex are used in Europe, Middle East and Africa). Additional charges apply for Next Day, Saturday Delivery and 2nd Day services. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or Canada.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $85, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®®by PowerReviews
- Easy To Use (4)
- Easy To Set Up (4)
- Stable (3)
- Easy To Adjust (3)
- Comfortable (2)
- Uncomfortable (2)
- Can Make A Little Noise (1)
- Loud (1)
- General Fitness (3)
- Weight Loss (2)
- Low Impact Exercise (1)
- Heart Rate Training (1)
- Physical Therapy (1)
- Beginner (7) Casual/ Recreational (1)
Most helpful positive review
This bike is amazin...
This bike is amazing... easy assembly, extremely sturdy, and a smooth, comfortable ride! I highly recommended the Spinner Sport as a beginner's at-home bike. I could not be happier with my purchase!
Most helpful negative review
Decent for home
decent for home use
Reviewed by 8 customer
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.