on all Spinner® Bike Orders (See Details)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Ride On: Endurance Energy Zone™
Transform your body into a fat burning machine. The Endurance Energy Zone™ is the heart and soul of any successful fitness program—and an unbeatable way to lose pounds and gain energy. Let Master Spinning Instructor and seasoned endurance athlete Doug Katona lead you through a ride that will leave you energized, invigorated and hungry for more.
- Set-up and Safety, and Spinner® Bike assembly.
- Approx. 57 minutes.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Comments about Spinning Ride On: Endurance Energy Zone™ :
I use this DVD 3 - 4 times a week. I learned about the importance of consistent Endurance Energy Zone workouts. However, with the frequent use, I get tired of hearing the same thing from the instructor over and over again. Would be nice to have sub-titles or graphics indicating when to change resistance and / or cadence, then I could listen to my own music mix while still following the workout.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.