It's your ride so make it the best with the Spinner® NXT, manufactured by Star Trac®. This premium indoor cycling bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability and comfort. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® NXT features rust-defying two-stage powder coating and rock solid construction for lasting performance as well as an increased five degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable riding position and an improved Q-factor for the most authentic ride.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning®DVDs Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and
Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® NXT is right for you: You want the indoor cycling bike that is featured in more clubs than any other indoor cycling bike in the world.
Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Model Number: 5911
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 54" l x 40" h (53.3 x 137 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 133 lbs (60.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust protection.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lbs (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic road riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD®-compatible pedals feature a large pedal body while accommodating both SPD® and toe clip.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet for easy leveling.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame
from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.