CrossCore180® - The Evolution Of Bodyweight Training. Commercial quality and able to be used just about anywhere, the CrossCore180® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™ is the only bodyweight training gear of its kind to feature a Patented locking and unlocking pulley wheel. Locking the wheel with the magnetic pin greatly stabilizes exercises like other straps based products. PULL THE PIN and you add rotation and a much greater range of motion to all the bodyweight training exercises you’ve grown to love. Having a working pulley has other additional benefits. The CrossCore180® also allows direct drive pulley exercises to be done when single isolation movements are preferred. Counterweights that can be used range from kettlebells, to dumbbells to sandbags. That’s not all, the CrossCore180® is the only bodyweight training tool of its kind to feature handles that clip into the top of the unit to allow for exercises such as pull-ups and knee raises. And when you’re done running the CrossCore180® through a full body workout, the complete system fits into a small carry bad about the size of a shoe box.
CrossCore® is the only product of its kind to offer rotational training education. CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™, or RBT™, is accredited through premier education providers such as NASM, NESTA and ISSA.
- Model Number: CC-180
- Overall Box Dimensions: 9” x 9” x 4”
- Overall Weight: Approx. 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty on Pulley Wheel and Housing. 1 Year Warranty on everything else.
- Standard Features: CrossCore180® Unit, Door Anchor, Carry Bag, Basic Training DVD, Basic Training Manual.
- Commercial "Heavy-Duty" Construction.
- Pulley Housing, Rope, Carabiners, Cam Buckle Strap, Handles and Webbing all rated to exceed 1,000 lbs.
- Pulley wheel includes high quality sealed bearings for long lasting smooth rotation in all climates.
- Fully powder coated pulley housing.
- GSA # GS-07F-0104M
- The Patented Magnetic Pin can be inserted to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are needed. When rotational moves are desired the pin can be removed and conveniently stored at the top of the pulley housing.
- Removing the magnetic pin to allow the pulley wheel to rotate freely also enables CrossCore® to act as a pulley machine by attaching a counterweight, such as a kettlebell, dumbbell or sandbag, to one end. Using two counterweighted CrossCore® units spaced eight feet apart makes for one of the smoothest cable crossovers on the market.
- Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore180® for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups)
- Self leveling handles. No more readjusting the height of your handles in the middle of your workout. The CrossCore180's Patented pulley system makes this obsolete.
- Foot cradle padding pads the feet and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls. These cradles open and close for a snug fit on the hands and feet so the user won’t slip out while exercising.
- Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.
- Rope length can quickly and safely be shortened to any length to add versatility to your exercise routine. Adjustment is only needed on one side!
- Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in "micro increments" simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
- The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the anchor strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
- Optional Ceiling/Wall Anchor allows user to create an anchor point for the strap when one is not already available. (see instructions for mounting info BEFORE installing)
- Take it with you! Your CrossCore180® can go with you to the park, to the gym, on vacation or wherever you'd like to go for a change of pace and it all fits into a convenient carry bag. If you are in the military, the CrossCore180® replaces all the concrete blocks, bales of wire and other crude objects you may have had to resort to for a workout in the past.
- Basic Training Manual and DVD teach you all the basics such as safety, set up and how to properly perform exercises.
- Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.