Compare Spinner® Bikes
CrossCore180® - The Evolution of Bodyweight Training. Commercial quality and able to be used just about anywhere, the CrossCore180 Rotational Bodyweight Training™ System is the only bodyweight training gear of its kind to feature a Patented locking and unlocking pulley wheel. Locking the wheel with the magnetic pin greatly stabilizes exercises like other straps based products. PULL THE PIN and you add rotation and a much greater range of motion to all the bodyweight training exercises you’ve grown to love. Having a working pulley has other additional benefits. The CrossCore180 also allows direct drive pulley exercises to be done when single isolation movements are preferred. Counterweights that can be used range from kettlebells, to dumbbells to sandbags. That’s not all, the CrossCore180 is the only bodyweight training tool of its kind to feature handles that clip into the top of the unit to allow for exercises such as pull-ups and knee raises. And when you’re done running the CrossCore180 through a full body workout, the complete system fits into a small carry bad about the size of a shoe box.
CrossCore® is the only product of its kind to offer rotational training education. CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training™, or RBT™, is accredited through premier education providers such as ACE, NASM, NSCA, NESTA and ISSA.
- (1) CrossCore180® complete Rotational Bodyweight Training System (includes training manual and training DVD)
- (1) Door anchor
- (1) Heavy Duty canvas carrying bag
- Commercial "Heavy-Duty" Construction
- Climbing rope rated to hold up to 1,200 lbs.
- Heavy-Duty climbing carabiners are rated to hold up to 5,000 lbs.
- Adjustable cam buckle strap is rated to hold up to 1,800 lbs.
- Handle webbing is rated to hold up to 2,100 lbs.
- Pulley wheel includes high quality sealed bearings for long lasting smooth rotation
- Fully powder coated pulley housing
- • The Patented Magnetic Pin can be inserted to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are needed. When rotational moves are desired the pin can be removed and conveniently stored at the top of the pulley housing.
- • Removing the magnetic pin to allow the pulley wheel to rotate freely also enables CrossCore® to act as a pulley machine by attaching a counterweight, such as a kettlebell, dumbbell or sandbag, to one end. Using two counterweighted CrossCore units spaced eight feet apart makes for one of the smoothest cable crossovers on the market.
- • Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore® for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups).
- • Self-leveling handles. No more readjusting the height of your handles in the middle of your workout. CrossCore’s patented pulley system makes this obsolete.
- • Foot cradle padding pads the feet and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls. These cradles open and close for a snug fit on the hands and feet so the user won’t slip out while exercising.
- • Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.
- • Rope length can quickly and safely be shortened to any length to add versatility to your exercise routine. Adjustment is only needed on one side! Click here to view video on Rope Adjustment Instructions.
- • Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in "micro increments" simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
- • The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the anchor strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
- • Optional Ceiling/Wall Anchor allows user to create an anchor point for the strap when one is not already available. (see instructions for mounting info BEFORE installing)
- • Take it with you! Your CrossCore® system can go with you to the park, to the gym, on vacation or wherever you'd like to go for a change of pace and it all fits into a convenient carry bag. If you are in the military, the CrossCore replaces all the concrete blocks, bales of wire and other crude objects you may have had to resort to for a workout in the past.
- • Now on GSA contract GS-07F-0104M. For bulk or GSA orders please call 1-888-758-7527.
- • Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For more information visit our Customer Support Page.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.