Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinner® PACE Package
Get pace to meet your fitness goals with the “As Seen On TV” Spinner® PACE . Its compact frame delivers a big ride with a racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA for durability and portability. The easy-to-use resistance knob, signature weighted flywheel and no-slip design handlebar design allows you to conquer intervals, jumps and climbs galore.
As a BONUS, you will receive the Spinning® 8-Week Weight Loss Program Manual and Meal Plan, along with the Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results Spinning® DVDs to keep you going all year long.
Why the Spinner® PACE is right for you: You want a comprehensive fitness package to help you meet your fitness goals.
- Model Number: 6987-1
- Overall Dimensions: 51in.L x 18in.W x 38in.H
- Overall Weight: 80 lb/36.3 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lb (14 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder on bike frame, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year
- Download the Owner's Manual
- Frame: New racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes are oval in structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Top-down brake with plastic resistance knob.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Handlebar: Our no-slip design features rubber dipped grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. The bar features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal “loop” for multiple hand positions.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Seat: The PACE has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
(Not for commercial use. U.S. only, Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes. Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers. Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
Our Spinner PACE, COMP, FIT and Sport bikes include complimentary ground shipping via FedEx or UPS (TNT Express and Aramex are used in Europe, Middle East and Africa). Additional charges apply for Next Day, Saturday Delivery and 2nd Day services. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or Canada.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $85, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® PACE Package :
I bought this bike because I use the spinner bike at the gym. This bike is nothing like it. The handlebars are to low and I sit hunched over. Even with the bars extended I am still hunched over. The bike at the gym extends a lot higher. This is not good for someone with a L4,L5,S1 injury. The bike is not quiet at all. That I can deal with but not being hunched over. Can't send it back cause dear husband threw away the boxes. If he didn't it would go back express mail.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.