The revolutionary eSpinner® is the only indoor cycling bike that delivers 1 million customizable rides at your fingertips. Whether you want to be led by a Spinning® Master Instructor, plug in your iPod® to ride to your own workout playlist or simply watch your favorite video on the high-resolution 15 in. touch screen, the eSpinner® gives you the flexibility and versatility to make every ride a unique, rewarding experience.
Why the eSpinner® is right for you: You want motivation, entertainment, and versatility at your fingertips; you want to be led through a new Spinning® class each time you ride; you want the most sophisticated exercise experience on an indoor cycle; and you want the health club experience in the comfort of your own home.
For Commercial and Home use.
Model Number: 5716
- Overall Dimensions*: 20in. w × 60in. l × 57in. h (20 × 152.4 × 144.78 cm)
- Overall Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (20 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Red
Standard Features: Aluminum frame, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 10 Years: frame welds, rust and corrosion. 2 Years: parts and internal electronics components, 1 Year: wear items (seat, chain, pop-pin, and rubber feet) 90 Days on USB Port, Headphone jack and iPod® connector. Spare parts kit included (brake pad, toe cage straps).
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts and labor.
Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, inc. and used under license.
- Integrated touch screen computer with digital TV tuner.
- Integrated iPod® connectivity with music and video.
- USB charging station allows users to display personal content while charging media devices.
- ANT+ compatibility allows for heart rate monitor connectivity.
- Onboard customized Spinning® video classes. Proprietary randomization program creates nearly one million possible ride variations.
- Integrated personal fan creates comfortable airflow.
- Motivational rider dashboard coaches and drives optimal performance with rider data including cadence and heart rate.
- Frame: Oval-shaped steel tubing delivers a sleek distinctive look.
- Seat Post: Aluminum, corrosion resistant seat post allows easy adjustment to fit any size rider.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design with intuitive, easy-to-remember numerical marking provides maximum adjustability for all riders.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with dual-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Handlebars: No-slip grip design and dual water bottle holders offer the ultimate in functionality and convenience.
- Transport Wheels: Non-marking rubber transport wheels make moving and storing the eSpinner® quick and easy.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning® program, our SPD®-compatible, dual-sided platform pedals provide comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
- Flywheel: The Smart Release™ system gives riders a unique fixed gear feeling with an added level of safety, unique to Spinner® bikes.
Smart Release™ is a trademark of Nautilus, Inc. and used under license.
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.