Compare Spinner® Bikes
Monthly DVD Club
We all know that the best fitness program is the one you stick with. The Spinning® Monthly DVD Club keeps your workouts fresh and your energy in top gear with a great ride DVD delivered every month. We'll start you out with our top-selling Heart Racer ride, taught by top Master Instructor Josh Taylor. Every month thereafter you will receive another motivating DVD by mail for the significantly discounted price of $16.95 (Save $7.05 off the normal price of $24). Stay on pace with your fitness goals for the entire year with this excellent motivational tool that will remind you every month to get on the bike and ride.
You need only purchase the initial DVD now—the rest will be auto shipped to your door every 30 days and your credit card will be billed automatically. Should you decide to cancel, simply contact customer service email@example.com and you will be removed from the subscription. No hassle and no fuss, just great motivation and a healthy lifestyle delivered every month. Sign up today.
|3||7190||Rides: The Rockies|
|5||7255||Rides: Southern California|
|7||7189||Rides: Las Vegas|
|8||7178||Crank it Up|
|9||7195||Turn and Burn|
|10||7254||Rides: North Carolina|
|12||7194||Train and Tone|
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.