Race your way to the head of the pack with the new Spinner® Sprint. This sleek new durable yet portable home bike includes four DVDs to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. DVDs include Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results. Easy-to-use resistance knob and signature weighted flywheel let you breeze through jumps, hills, Sprints and more. New features include an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, modified frame design, redesigned chain guard, and more (see Features).
(Not for commercial use. Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes, Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Model Number: 6981
- Overall Dimensions: 55in.L x 20in.W x 48in.H
- Overall Weight: 121 lb/55 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, standard pedals with toe clips and straps, water bottle holder on bike frame, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
- Download the Owners Manual
- Frame: New large section racetrack-shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes have been ovalized for structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Push-to-stop resistance knob features a dual-density grip surface with insert molded graphics. Leather brake pad for exceptional feel and better life span.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features rubber grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. New stable fixed handlebar has been angled five degrees up from horizontal for better ergonomics. The bar still features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal “loop” for multiple hand positions.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Q-factor (distance between the pedals): Best of any indoor cycling bike at 155mm (rivals good road bikes). The smaller the Q-factor, the better match it is to hip width in order to minimize hip, knee, or ankle discomfort.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.