Get on pace with your fitness goals and settle in for the long ride ahead with the new Spinner® PACE. This durable yet portable home bike includes an incredible package of support materials. Use the 8-Week Weight Loss Program Manual and Meal Plan, along with DVDs to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. DVDs include Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results. Easy-to-use resistance knob and signature weighted flywheel let you conquer intervals, jumps and climbs galore.
Not for commercial use. Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes, Ground shipping is only valid on Consumer bike purchases, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Model Number: 6985
- Overall Dimensions: 51in.L x 18in.W x 38in.H
- Overall Weight: 80 lb/36.3 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lb (14 kg)
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips, adjustable fore and aft seat slider, water bottle holder on bike frame, one motion emergency stop feature
- Warranty: 1 year
- Download the Owners Manual
- Frame: New racetrack shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes have been ovalized for structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Top-down brake with plastic resistance knob.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Handlebar: Our no-slip design features rubber dipped grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. The bar features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal “loop” for multiple hand positions.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Seat: The PACE has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
Not for commercial use. Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Consumer bikes. Pricing cannot be combined with other offers. Consumer bikes carry 1 year Consumer warranty.
Orders shipping within Europe, Middle East and Africa are shipped via TNT Express and Aramex. Additional charges may apply.
Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.