Compare Spinner® Bikes
he new and improved Spinner® NXT, manufactured by Star Trac®, combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner NXTfeatures an extra-durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying finishes and materials, and rock solid construction. New features include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and more (see Features).
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Model Number: 5911
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 54" l x 40" h (53.3 x 137 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 133 lbs (60.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design.
- Patent-pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lb (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
Reviews For This Product
01/05/2013 4:09 pmnecesito precio. no lo encontre. esta padre el producto
12/19/2012 8:23 amThis is a really good piece of kit and worth the price tag. Having had the chance to use a couple of bikes this is definitely the right bike for couples, daily usage and men over 100kgs. Although the other bikes are well constructed the NXT is solid. It is certainly and excellent machine and my wife and I are glad we bought it from the excellent team at maddog in NL.
Write down your experiences about this product
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.