Compare Spinner® Bikes
TRIO QR® Pedal - Set of 2
Free Upgrade Promotion Applies to Threaded Pedals Only
To assure you purchase the proper pedals for your Spinner® bike, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department at 1.800.847.7746
The Spinning® TRIO QR's "Quick Release" design delivers enhanced ease and functionality to every ride with the ability to connect with non-cycling shoes or by just push the lever, easily removing the toe cage for access to a Look® Delta and SPD®-compatible cleat connection.
One touch of the lever allows the user to easily remove the pedal platform and expose the Look Delta compatible connection.
- Available in threaded and threadless versions to fit any indoor cycling bike
- Threadless (Morse Taper) pedals recommended for Spinner® Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and steel frame eSpinner bikes manufactured in 2012 or later.
- Enlarged commercial grade axles and sealed bearings for added durability
- For use with all indoor cycling bikes
- Easily adapts to Look® Delta and SPD®-compatible cleats
- Snap–in pedal platform easily accommodates non-cycling shoes
- Patented "Quick Release" lever allows for simple one-handed platform removal
- Available in Threaded and Threadless versions (Free Upgrade Promotion Applies to Threaded Pedals Only)
- Features pedal spindle with commercial sealed bearing for durability
- Set of 2 pedals includes assembled snap-in pedal platforms, toe clips and toe straps
- U.S. Patent #6877399
- Learn more: Morse Tapered pedals vs. Standard pedals
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.