Stay Connected!

Spinning® Headquarters

RSS feed

La VERDAD sobre si el ciclismo estacionario engorda o no tus piernas

Creator: TeamMDA

Últimamente los medios de comunicación han prestado bastante atención a las declaraciones hechas por la entrenadora de celebridades Tracey Anderson donde establece que “spinning” hace engordar o “pone gordas” las piernas.

Read more »

The REAL Truth on Whether Indoor Cycling Bulks Up Your Leg

The media has given quite a bit of attention lately to claims made by celebrity trainer Tracey Anderson that “spinning” makes you gain weight and/or bulks your thighs.  We’d like to set the record straight on two import

Read more »

Holiday Volunteering

I am happy to announce that we had the pleasure of once again volunteering with the Venice Boys & Girls Club. Unlike our last volunteer day that was at the beach, this time we were their headquarters in Venice. Their Veni

Read more »

Meet Iain McKendry

It is a rare thing in life to meet someone who truly inspires you. Someone who makes you stop in your tracks and think about what you are doing with your life. I was fortunate enough to get to meet someone who did just th

Read more »

Climbing Mt. Whitney - The full experience

Creator: Rick Wallace

Mad Dogg’s COO climbs Mt. Whitney in a day

August 31, 2013, Lone Pine, California. Mt. Whitney towers over the Owen’s Valley in California, reaching a height of 14,494 ft. above sea level, and is the highest point in th

Read more »

Halloween Ride

Creator: Jessica Becker

Every month, I do a themed ride. This month, in honor of Halloween, my themed Spinning® class had to be spooky! I created a Halloween playlist, as well as a storyline for our ride. The 45 minute ride was simulated as thou

Read more »

Spinning® Instructor Training

Creator: Nicole Munzer

I was recently hired by Madd Dogg Athletics, where we live and breathe Spinning®, and for obvious reasons they encourage all of us all to complete Instructor Training. I also had a bunch of reasons of my own for wanting t

Read more »

PST - Personal Spinning Threshold POWER

Creator: Angie Sturtevant

Training zones are most accurately categorized when in correlation to measurable baseline markers in relationship to physiological responses. Since different responses occur at different workloads, establishing and using

Read more »

The Spinning® Program and MS

In June, we held a Tattoo contest on Facebook.  We reached out to the members of our community and asked them to share their Spinning® related tattoos with us. We wanted to reward our dedicated community with the recognit

Read more »

Fourth of July

In this day and age, the 4th of July really does encompass what Founding Father John Adams wanted. Adams said “the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance....It ought to be solemn

Read more »
 1 2 3 Last Page 

Bookmark and Share
Rendered within : 714.7ms, Server ID : 2