Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinner® NXT Package
It's your ride so make it the best with the Spinner® NXT, manufactured by Star Trac®. This premium indoor cycling bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability and comfort. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® NXT features rust-defying two-stage powder coating and rock solid construction for lasting performance as well as an increased five degree handlebar angle for a more comfortable riding position and an improved Q-factor for the most authentic ride.
Why the Spinner® NXT is right for you: You want the indoor cycling bike that is featured in more clubs than any other indoor cycling bike in the world.
- Model Number: 5915
- Overall Dimensions: 53.9in. l x 20.6in. w x 40in. h (136.9 x 52.3 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 113.5 lbs (51.5 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Aluminum frame, no-slip grip handlebars with dual water bottle holders, aluminum micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, ergonomic saddle with dual-density soft foam padding, dual sided SPD®-compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop, non-marking transport wheels and leveling feet.
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds including corrosion to frame, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Frame: Oval-shaped aluminum tubing delivers a distinctive look and unparalleled rust resistance.
- Seat Post: Aluminum, corrosion resistant seat post allows easy adjustment to fit any size rider.
- Seat Slider: Micro-adjustable fore and aft design with intuitive, easy-to-remember numerical marking provides maximum adjustability for all riders.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with dual-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Handlebars: No-slip grip design and dual water bottle holders offers the ultimate in functionality and convenience.
- Transport Wheels: Non-marking rubber transport wheels make moving and storing the Spinner NXT quick and easy.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning program, our SPD-compatible, dual-sided platform pedal provides comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks and axel provide dependable performance for every ride.
- Spinning Computer Installation Instructions
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry Commercial Warranty).
Our eSpinner, Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and Pro bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only (Inside delivery is an extra charge, please contact customer service for details). Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. Customer will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.