CrossCore® Ceiling/Wall Anchor
Compare Spinner® Bikes
CrossCore® Ceiling/Wall Anchor
If attaching your CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™ to a bar, door, beam or other anchor point is not an option, the Ceiling and Wall Anchor is a great solution for home or club. The Ceiling and Wall Anchor is ideal for bolting to wood studs in ceilings or walls for a commercial strength anchoring solution.
- Model Number: 4100-CCAM-1
- Overall Dimensions: 4” x 5.5” x ¾” Plate
- Overall Weight: Approx. 1 lb.
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Standard Features: Includes 4 bolt holes for mounting versatility. Round strap loop will not damage strap.
- Commercial "Heavy-Duty" Construction.
- Fully powder coated
- Professional Installation Recommended
- GSA # GS-07F-0104M
- Great for creating an anchor point from a ceiling or wall when no other anchor point, such as a bar, door or beam, is not available.
- Heavy duty steel construction allows the Ceiling and Wall Anchor to be installed in residential and commercial locations.
- Fully powder coated for maximum corrosion protection.
- Includes 4 bolt holes for easy and versatile installation into wood beams.
- Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet.
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.