CrossCore® Ceiling/Wall Anchor
Item Not Available
If attaching your CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Trainer™ to a bar, door, beam or other anchor point is not an option, the Ceiling and Wall Anchor is a great solution for home or club. The Ceiling and Wall Anchor is ideal for bolting to wood studs in ceilings or walls for a commercial strength anchoring solution.
- Model Number: CCAM-1
- Overall Dimensions: 4” x 5.5” x ¾” Plate
- Overall Weight: Approx. 1 lb.
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Standard Features: Includes 4 bolt holes for mounting versatility. Round strap loop will not damage strap.
- Commercial "Heavy-Duty" Construction.
- Fully powder coated
- Professional Installation Recommended
- GSA # GS-07F-0104M
- Great for creating an anchor point from a ceiling or wall when no other anchor point, such as a bar, door or beam, is not available.
- Heavy duty steel construction allows the Ceiling and Wall Anchor to be installed in residential and commercial locations.
- Fully powder coated for maximum corrosion protection.
- Includes 4 bolt holes for easy and versatile installation into wood beams.
- Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet.
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.