CrossCore® Accessories Straps (pair)
Compare Spinner® Bikes
CrossCore® Accessories Straps (pair)
CrossCore® Kettlebell and Ring Straps attach in just seconds to your War Machine® or CrossCore180® carabiners. These straps are great for attaching Kettlebells, dumbbells and even sandbags so that isolation exercises can be performed such as bicep curls and tricep extensions. They are also a great way to attach gymnastics rings for rotational ring training.
- Can be used to attach a Kettlebell or dumbbell on one side of your War Machine® or CrossCore180® for exercise routines using a counterweight.
- Can also be used for connecting gymnastics rings in place of handles.
- Includes one pair of Kettlebell/Ring straps only. Kettlebells, Dumbbells and Rings not included in this purchase.
- Limited One Year Warranty
(Shipping included within the lower 48 states only)
- Model Number: 4100-CC-KBRS
- Overall Dimensions: N/A
- Overall Weight: Less than 1 lb.
- Includes: One pair of straps
- Does Not Include: Dumbbell, Kettlebell or Gymnastics Ring
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Standard Features: Heavy duty nylon strap with D-ring.
- Can be used to attach kettlebells, dumbbells and gymnastics rings to your CrossCore180®.
- Can be used in conjunction with 2 CrossCore180® units to create a cable crossover.
- Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet.
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.