CrossCore® Practical Training – Tactical Action DVD
What if training wasn't just a workout? How you train may make the difference between going home or going down. As a first responder how you train impacts your performance, the effectiveness of your unit and the lives of your brothers. Practical Training -- Tactical Action is a simple, no nonsense approach to athletic training that supports the Law Enforcement Officer, Fire Fighter or Military Operator. This video presents intelligent, proven exercise methods and movements. What you do in the gym will make a difference in how you perform on the street. Featuring Mark Toomey – NSCA, CSCS
- Model Number: CC-TAC-1
- Overall Dimensions: N/A
- Overall Weight: Less than 1 lb.
- Includes: One DVD
- Does Not Include: Dumbbell, Kettlebell or Gymnastics Ring
- Warranty: N/A
- Standard Features: One hour of educational instruction for Rotational Bodyweight Training™ and Kettlebell training.
- Learn such exercises as the suspended push up, plank, assisted squat, hip bridge, kettlebell deadlift, kettlebell snatch, kettlebell get up, pull up, swing get up, loading the hips and more.
- Before, using any CrossCore® product make sure to read this Disclaimer, Warranty, Safety Procedures and Instruction sheet.
CrossCore® online pricing include ground shipping within the lower 48 states only. Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.