Newsletter Quiz, June 2012
Compare Spinner® Bikes
Newsletter Quiz, June 2012
- Newsletter Quiz, June 2012
'The 411 on Glutes' - Athletes are often encouraged to “kick some butt” or to get their “rear in gear,” but in fact, firing the glutes is a straight shot to performance power. The gluteus muscles are both superficial and deep within the buttocks, and they deserve more attention than they often receive. Read on to learn more about the importance of training your glutes, as well as some sample exercises and training tips that will tap into the power that lies in these muscles from STAR 3 Spinning® instructor, Linda Freeman.
Available in English only.
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 155cm||•||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.