Your purchase also includes:
Kick your Spinning® workouts into high gear with the top-of-the-line, innovative new Spinner® Blade, manufactured by Star Trac®. This sleek, all aluminum bike combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner Blade features an extra durable drive train and crank system, rust-defying materials, and rock solid cast and extruded aluminum construction. New features include adjustable fore-aft bars with an increased five degree handlebar angle for more convenient riding position, improved Q-factor, strengthened and redesigned frame with two-stage powder coating, a redesigned chain guard, and more (see Features).
- Model Number: 6960
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 56.5" l x 40" h (53.3 x 143.5 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 118 lbs (60.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Warranty: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner Blade frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly and pop-pin assembly are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.
*Handlebars in lowest and most forward position. Seat in lowest, most rear position.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts and labor.
- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design.
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 38 lb (17.2 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
(Maximum online order is 2 Spinner® Commercial bikes, Ground shipping is valid on up to 2 Commercial bikes, Pricing cannot be combined with other offers, Commercial bikes carry a Commercial Warranty).
Our Spinner Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, Pro and eSpinner bikes include complimentary ground shipping (within the continental U.S.), via a national trucking company, curbside delivery only. Express delivery and Sunday delivery is NOT available for these items. Additional charges apply to Saturday delivery. Please contact our customer service department to make this request. You will be contacted by the trucking company for a delivery appointment. Delivery appointments typically require a 4-hour window of time.
Shipments to AK and HI will incur additional shipping charges. A Mad Dogg Athletics representative will contact you to discuss these charges. Sorry, these items are not available to Puerto Rico or outside the US. Please contact Mad Dogg Athletics for a distributor in your area.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to returns. The original shipping costs, valued at $235, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®®by PowerReviews
- Durable (2)
- Well Constructed (2)
- Lightweight (1)
- Fitness (2)
- Beginner (5) Enthusiast (2)
Most helpful positive review
Built Like a Tank.
I have been spinning non stop for almost 3 years every other day for 60 -90 minutes. Our family now owns four spin bikes, Vision V Series belt drive, Waters Fitness Elite Magnetic resistance belt drive , Spinner NXT SR and Spinner Blade. The Blade>NXT SR>Waters Fitness>V Series. The Spinner Blade and NXT SR both have a solid sturdy construction, but overall the Blade has an extra durable drive train and crank system. I thought the NXT SR had a big set of cranks,but Blade cranks are noticeably bigger. Also, the "Q" factor /spacing is noticeable as well. I feel i can ride this bike forever pain free. I feel like i can stand up and pedal twice as long on this bike then the other bikes i own. The chain drive system is a little smoother than the NXT SR. As far as assembly, the bike was very easy to put together and arrived in a undamaged box. I had one minor issue with the seat slider. The seat slider fore/aft had some play in it after i tightened the knob all the way. I contacted Star Trac tech support in the U.S.( Note you are not routed to a call center in India, which is refreshing!) and they Fed Ex'd the entire seat post, seat slider and seat free of charge. Star Trac tech support has been excellent so far with some of my questions and concerns. Also, i contacted Spinning.com tech support and customer service a few times and the reps were pleasant and very helpful with my tracking and delivery questions. They also helped me with my Spinning Computer Cadence Sensor installation. I bought the Spinning Computer and please do yourself a favor and call the Spinning.com tech number first before you install the computer/cadence sensor and have them send you a picture of the cadence sensor and magnet installation diagram. Also, search Google Spinner Computer Mounting to find a diagram to mount the computer to the handle bars.
Most helpful negative review
Decent but louder than expected
Overall the unit works very well and it very stable. It is louder than expected, I have adjusted every screw or bolt I could find but nothing seems to make it not rattle and whine when using it.
Reviewed by 7 customer
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Blade :
This is the best exercise bike I've ever used. Using this bike feels like bikeing with a real bike.
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
Comments about Spinning Spinner® Blade :
I love riding The Blade - it reminds me of my own road bike. Comfortable, smooth sailing!
- WAS THIS A GIFT?:
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.