Compare Spinner® Bikes
Spinning® Ireland Road Tour
Take a Spinning® adventure with the Ireland Road Tour.
See the beauty of Ireland from a cyclist's point of view with Spinning Master Instructor and former pro cyclist, Josh Taylor, as your guide. This exhilarating 50-minute ride transforms your workout as you power through Ireland's rugged cliffs, lush green rolling hills and charming villages. With expert coaching and motivating music, this ride is guaranteed to give you the inspiration you need to attack the long roads, climbs and intervals and meet your fitness goals.
The Spinning Ireland Road Tour—an adventure you can take every day.
- On-screen dashboard shows elapsed time, movement, cadence, heart rate, resistance and hand position
- You get personal coaching from Josh Taylor, just like you were in a class
- From a cyclist point of view you ride through scenic views of coastlines, castles, green rolling hills and much more
- Option to ride with or without the music
- Running time: Approximately 50 minutes
|Guide to ride and 4 instructional Spinning® DVDs||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|One-motion emergency stop feature||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Patented Spinning® loop handlebar||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Molded contoured fender sweat guards||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Stainless steel attachment hardware||•||•||•||•|
|5 degree rise ergo bars||•||•||•||•|
|Ovalized vertical slider tubes for seat and bars||•||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant full size oval tube frame||•||•||•|
|43 lb smooth section chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•|
|Commercial spec heavy duty bottom bracket||•||•||•|
|Oversized commercial spec cast steel crankset||•||•||•|
|Road bike feel with Q-factor of 156mm||•||•||•|
|2 stage clear coat silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber resistance knob||•||•||•|
|Co-molded rubber adjustment knobs||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 350 lb||•||•||•|
|Handlebar with integral water bottle holders||•||•|
|Dual-sided SPD®-compatiable heavy duty pedals||•||•|
|Micro adjust multi-position slim steel seatpost||•||•|
|Fore-aft micro adjustable handlebars||•|
|Standard toe clip and strap pedals||•||•||•||•||•|
|31 lb chrome plated flywheel||•||•||•||•|
|Weight limit 250 lb||•||•||•||•|
|Standard cast steel crankset||•||•||•||•|
|Metallic silver powder coated frame||•||•||•|
|Sweat resistant oval tube compact geometry frame||•|
|Oval and square tube mix compact geometry frame||•|
|Square tube compact geometry frame||•||•|
- Applies to Spinner® bikes only. Additional shipping charges will be added if your order contains ineligible items.
- Applies to delivery within the Continental U.S. only.
- Additional charges apply to shipments outside the Continental U.S. including Hawaii and Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with the associated fees.
- Applies to curbside delivery only. Inside delivery of your Spinner® bike is subject to additional charges. For further assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.847.7746.
- Does not apply to APO/FPO addresses.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- Free Shipping applies to a maximum purchase of two Spinner® bikes.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping on Spinner® bikes at any time.